Responsive and accessible, SFG construction loans are a favorite among the building industry.
Experience the Power of a direct, unleveraged, portfolio lender in business for over 30 years.
SFG Construction Loan Program Details
When it comes to construction financing, a quick closing can mean the difference between a profitable project built on time and under budget or another lost opportunity. Given the risk that comes with rapidly changing market conditions, Seattle Funding Group’s deal certainty can be a game changer for the experienced builder. While banks are still in loan committee, SFG’s construction borrowers are out of the ground and on their first or second draw. SFG’s construction loan program is the fastest, simplest financing of its kind in the market today.
A Builders Best Friend
SFG’s Construction Department is managed by Jim McBride, a construction professional who has been with SFG since 2001. Prior to the close of a construction loan, Jim works closely with the applicant/owner/builder to analyze the essential elements of the project, including the budget, plans, specs, permit status, site conditions, GC and the construction team. After close, Jim continues to work closely with the builder throughout the construction process, up to the point of completion. Jim’s experience, dedication and focus are a tremendous value add for SFG and builders alike. Our many long-term construction relationships and repeat opportunities stem from Jim’s commitment to a quality experience and result for all involved.
Recent Construction Fundings
SFG Construction Loan Program Details
Borrowing entities and credit requirements
- Owner, builder, spec or custom home construction
- Individuals, corporations, LLCs, partnerships, trusts, estates, international investors, etc.
- Combine multiple borrowers or multiple entities into a single transaction
- SFG’s decisions are based on the quality of the project
- Ground-up or broken priority
Property types and requirements
- Spec residential – attached, detached, in-fill, high end fix & flips, multi-family or broken projects
- Commercial projects can include acquisition financing and asset repositioning
- Ground-up or construction completion and broken priority…and we can finance the acquisition, too
Realistic construction periods
- Up to 24 months, or more, depending upon the scope of the project
- Can accommodate multiple phases and sensible, market driven partial releases
- No prepayment penalties or yield maintenance
In-house construction department
- SFG manages its own construction fund controls and inspections for projects throughout the west
- Quick, flexible dispersals. One-week turnaround on draw requests
- Custom draw schedules that support your project
- SFG’s experienced construction manager is on staff and at your service
Responsive portfolio lender
- SFG is a direct, unleveraged, fund based portfolio lender who has never “stopped lending” or even paused, since our inception, over 30 years ago
- Offers the creativity and flexibility that comes with being a true portfolio lender
- The ability and willingness to structure sensible solutions to your construction financing needs
Simple application process
- Call or e-mail your SFG underwriter your loan request
- SFG Loan Application
- Same-day turnaround on SFG’s expression of interest
- We know our markets and can get to deal certainty while the bank is still asking questions
- We can provide proof of financing letters, when the situation requires, and close your loans within days
“We have had a working relationship with SFG since 2005. Banking is about relationships and our business values the relationship we have the SFG. They provide over the top service, know us by name and we always know we can count on them to support our growth and success.”