Our Investment residential loan program is built for fast fundings, an essential element for investors in the highly competitive sub-markets and neighborhoods seeing the most buyer demand and profit opportunity.
SFG Bridge Loans Program Details
Seattle Funding Group understands the value of “Closing Now” and transitioning to the next level. Since private money loans are short term in nature, most borrowers don’t want to endure a 30 day+ and seemingly intrusive underwriting process for a loan they plan on retiring within a year or two. For the borrower who wants to instantly access capital for investment purposes, SFG’s residential loan program can be the fastest and simplest solution.
- Loan Amounts: $500K to $8M
- Loan to Value: Asset Class Dependent
- Interest Rates: 9.99% – 10.99%
- SFG Pay Rate: 6.99% – 7.99%
- Prepay Penalty: None, in most cases
- Loan Term: Up to 36 months
- Lien Position: 1st
- Fees: 2 to 2.5 points
Learn more about our Pay Rate Program!
SFG of AZ Underwriter, Rodd Wagner explains the SFG Pay Rate™ and how it can benefit any borrower. Listen to the 90 second podcast now!
Recent Residential Fundings
Residential Loan Program Details
Borrowing entities and credit requirements
- Individuals, corporations, LLCs, partnerships, trusts, estates, international investors, etc.
- Combine multiple borrowers or multiple entities into a single transaction
- SFG is an asset based lender and performs common sense underwriting, yet credit, skill, and capacity matter
For a variety of investment reasons
- Immediate acquisition of undervalued properties or to prevail in competitive bidding situations
- When traditional lenders can’t or won’t move fast enough
- Properties listed for sale or under contract are no problem… no prepayment penalty
Non-consumer, residential investment properties
- Rental homes, small multi-family, fracture condos, properties listed for sale
- 1–4 units, 5+ acres, vacation homes, corporate retreats, super luxury rentals, luxury fix and flips
- Multiple properties (one loan)
- Cross-collateralize on multiple properties when higher leverage is required
- Subordinate liens acceptable for a portion of the protective equity
Responsive portfolio lender
- SFG doesn’t rely on credit lines or depend on reselling to the secondary market
- Offers the creativity and flexibility that comes with being a direct, unleveraged, portfolio lender
Simple application process
- Call or e-mail your SFG underwriter your loan request
- Fill out an SFG Quick Quote
- SFG’s Business Purpose Loan Application
- Same-day turnaround on SFG’s expression of interest
- We know our markets well, and can get you to deal certainty in short order
- We can provide proof of financing letters, when the situation requires, and close your loans within days
”When I need a lender with vision, the ability to think outside the box, and commitment to funding, I look to Seattle Funding Group. They have helped me and my clients on numerous occasions and they just get it.”
Orion Investment RE