“Without Jim McBride at the helm of our construction department, SFG would not have been able to grow our construction programs to what they are today! His attention to detail, work ethic and communication with our customers is unparalleled.” –Kent
With so much on our radar screen for 2016, we know just how lucky we are to have Jim McBride–without him, much of it would not be possible. Jim has headed the Construction Department here at SFG for 15 years, and it’s because of his vast knowledge, years (and years) of experience in construction, and his ever positive attitude that have allowed us to grow our construction loan program to what it is today.
Around the office, there was no shortage of kind words about Jim being offered:
Our company mantra is Proven, Trusted, Reliable. There is no one more Proven Trusted and Reliable than Jim McBride. Our construction program has been the most successful part of our lending business for 15 years, and Jim McBride is the key component. “Personally Jim has a terrific sense of humor and wit. He gets it socially as well as intellectually. Jim is one of the greatest people I know on many fronts. I’m proud to work with him and proud to know him.” –John
I have worked with Jim closely now for over 4 years and very much admire the dedication he has for his job. “Jim reminds me of a juggler which on any given day will have multiple tasks in the air yet he never drops one. His attention to detail is by far the best I have ever seen which has resulted in zero defaults for the company over his tenure.” –Denise
“The words that I’d use to describe Jim are humble and competent. We wouldn’t want to do construction loans without Jim, his guidance, his eye for detail ,and of course his mastery of the numbers. He truly has the tools and focus to insure the process is run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. He is integral to the construction team.” –Chuck & Charlene
- He has a great love of music and graduated with a degree in Music
- “From our years of working with Jim, he has got to be one of the most dedicated, hardworking, knowledgeable staff members at SFG. His work ethic is not to be rivaled. Jim is “simply the best” at what he does for this company, and for all of us that count on him!” –Chuck & Charlene
- He is a wonderful father and family man, with a big heart, and has been married to Kim for 33 years!
- “Jim uses pie as a currency in our office to get things done. When he asks for something he always says he will bring pie.” –Ruth
- He also possesses a terrific sense of humor that brightens everyone in the office
- “Jim willing took me under his wing immediately after I first started at SFG. As busy as he is, Jim always takes the time to explain construction concepts thoroughly as well as bring me along on site visits. It would make anyone feel welcomed and appreciated in a new environment.” –Reid
- “The best part of having Jim as a Co-Worker though is he is the supplier of pie for the office…”–Denise
- “Jim is considerate and generous, even the duckling in his neighborhood knows whose door to stand outside of each morning for a treat.” — Ruth
“Well done Jim and very well-deserved! Or as Jim would say himself…..AARRRGGG!” –C&C